ESP32 - Ultrasonic Sensor - Servo Motor
We will learn:
- If the object is close to ultrasonic sensor, rotate servo motor to 90 degree
- If the object is far from ultrasonic sensor, rotate servo motor back to 0 degree.
|1||×||ESP-WROOM-32 Dev Module|
|1||×||Micro USB Cable|
About Servo Motor and Ultrasonic Sensor
If you do not have knowledge of servo motor and ultrasonic sensor (pinout, how they work, how to connect them to ESP32, how to program for them...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
Image is developed using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
ESP32 Code - Ultrasonic Sensor Controls Servo Motor
- If this is the first time you use ESP32, see how to setup environment for ESP32 on Arduino IDE
- Connect the ESP32 board to your PC via a micro USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right ESP32 board and COM port
- Copy the above code and paste it to Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to compile and upload code to ESP32 board
- Move your hand in front of sensor
- See the change of servo motor
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.
Ultrasonic Sensor and Servo Motor on Commercial Products
※ NOTE THAT:
Note that this tutorial is incomplete. We will post on our Facebook Page when the tutorial is complete. Like it to get updated.