ESP32 - Touch Sensor - Servo Motor
This tutorial instructs you how to use ESP32 to . In detail:
- If touch sensor is touched, rotate servo motor to 90 degree
- If touch sensor is touched again, rotate servo motor back to 0 degree.
That process is repeated.
Hardware Used In This Tutorial
|1||×||ESP-WROOM-32 Dev Module|
|1||×||Micro USB Cable|
Introduction to Servo Motor and Touch Sensor
We have specific tutorials about servo motor and touch sensor. Each tutorial contains detailed information and step-by-step instructions about hardware pinout, working principle, wiring connection to ESP32, ESP32 code... Learn more about them at the following links:
This image is created using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
ESP32 Code - Touch Sensor Controls Servo Motor
- If this is the first time you use ESP32, see how to setup environment for ESP32 on Arduino IDE.
- Do the wiring as above image.
- Connect the ESP32 board to your PC via a micro USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE on your PC.
- Select the right ESP32 board (e.g. ESP32 Dev Module) and COM port.
- Copy the above code and paste it to Arduino IDE.
- Compile and upload code to ESP32 board by clicking Upload button on Arduino IDE
- Touch the touch sensor several times.
- See the change of servo motor
Making video is a time-consuming work. If the video tutorial is necessary for your learning, please let us know by subscribing to our YouTube channel , If the demand for video is high, we will make the video tutorial.
※ NOTE THAT:
Please note that this tutorial is under development. We will post on our Facebook Page when the tutorial is complete. Like it to get updated.