ESP32 - Touch Sensor - Servo Motor
We will learn:
- If the touch sensor is touched, rotate servo motor to 90 degree
- If the touch sensor is touched again, rotate servo motor back to 0 degree.
That process is repeated.
|1||×||ESP-WROOM-32 Dev Module|
|1||×||Micro USB Cable|
About Servo Motor and Touch Sensor
If you do not have knowledge of servo motor and touch sensor (pinout, how they work, how to connect them to ESP32, how to program for them...), learn about them in the following tutorials:
Image is developed using Fritzing. Click to enlarge image
ESP32 Code - Touch Sensor Controls Servo Motor
- If this is the first time you use ESP32, see how to setup environment for ESP32 on Arduino IDE
- Connect the ESP32 board to your PC via a micro USB cable
- Open Arduino IDE, select the right ESP32 board and COM port
- Copy the above code and paste it to Arduino IDE
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to compile and upload code to ESP32 board
- Touch the touch sensor several times.
- See the change of servo motor
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.
Touch Sensor and Servo Motor on Commercial Products
※ NOTE THAT:
Note that this tutorial is incomplete. We will post on our Facebook Page when the tutorial is complete. Like it to get updated.