ESP32 - Hello World
|1||×||ESP-WROOM-32 Dev Module|
|1||×||Micro USB Cable|
- If this is the first time you use ESP32, see how to setup environment for ESP32 on Arduino IDE
- Connect the ESP32 board to your PC via a micro USB cable.
- Open Arduino IDE.
- Select ESP32 board
- Select ESP32 serial port (number may be different)
- Type the following code
- Click Upload button on Arduino IDE to compile and upload code to ESP32 board
- Open Serial Monitor on Arduino IDE
- See the result on Serial Monitor. It looks like the below::
Modifying ESP32 Code
- Replace “Hello World!” by any text, for example, “esp32io.com”.
- Upload the code to ESP32
- See the result on Serial Monitor. It looks like the below:
We are considering to make the video tutorials. If you think the video tutorials are essential, please subscribe to our YouTube channel to give us motivation for making the videos.
※ NOTE THAT:
Note that this tutorial is incomplete. We will post on our Facebook Page when the tutorial is complete. Like it to get updated.